I know the picture shows up terrible but I hope you get the idea. I should have taken the picture before I framed it behind glass and sealed the back. But I hope you get the idea. I now have it hanging on the wall in my office. I used an old frame I found in my workshop. I may use some gold Rub and Buff on it eventually to make it look better.
I got the "cut file" on Etsy from
She has some other ones I may get in the future. I really like her work.
For those of you not familiar with the Cricut®Machine here is a link to let you learn.
Be warned. You may want to get one for your self. I also have a die cut machine. But sometimes I can't find a die that has the look I want. And the cuts you get from other people don't cost nearly as much as a die might.
Anyway.... This is my first big attempt. I will try to show more things I have done as time goes on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be sure to some back on Tuesday for Tea Cup Tuesday. I have a craft project I am showing that incorporates a broken teacup.

2 comments:
It is a fun new toy you have, Beth. Love what you have created. The first of many more pretties that you will create.
My daughter and one of my daughters in law has a cricut machine, and they love it! Your framed design turned out great, Beth.
Post a Comment