Friday, December 19, 2008

OH, the weather outside is frightful.

Well, I guess winter is finally on its way. It has been snowing for a couple of hours with no letup in sight.
This was our forecast:
High: 32
Snow...freezing rain and sleet. Snow and sleet accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Ice accumulation of a tenth to one quarter of an inch. Highs in the lower 30s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Doesn't it sound lovely. Well fortunately I don't have to go anywhere to day. I think I may even do some "playing" up in my studio. I haven't done that in awhile.

I know I will not open my antique shop. I don't imagine anyone would want to come by with conditions as they are. Good thing they all came yesterday anyway.

I just saw the snowplow go by. He will be busy today as the snow shows no sign of letting up anytime soon.

If I accomplish any art or mini making up in my studio today I will post it tomorrow.

Glad my mailing is done and I have plenty of food in the frig.

No comments: