Here is a picture of a little building I bought at a yard sale on Saturday. It has a hole on the top that made it look like a bird house. However the lower portion includes two doors that open up onto two inside shelves. The item had been on sale at Big lots and I had put off buying it until suddenly it was gone. Good that I waited as this was a LOT cheaper at the YS.

And here it it with the door open
I am going to make some sort of miniature scene inside.... I would love some ideas. Just write them in the comment section.
2 comments:
A mountain hide away.
Tantie GSOLFOT
This would look really cute with a tiny cabin scene inside, complete with cozy fireplace, bearskin rug and moose head on the wall... Can't wait to see what you do with it! - Amy, GSOLFOT
Post a Comment