When the leaves are gonesnow cannot be far behind—come, sit by the fire.My Six Words
our trees are bare and naked. not a single leaf on them
I'm in FL and there are flowers everywhere. I left the falling leaves and New England behind.
I just really noticed that last night....they are ALL gone. I guess I have to start closing the blinds at night now.
I've noticed I can hear the train much more clearly now with leaves falling between us and the tracks. Such beauty and then such blah...Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
When the leaves are gone
snow cannot be far behind—
come, sit by the fire.
My Six Words
our trees are bare and naked. not a single leaf on them
I'm in FL and there are flowers everywhere. I left the falling leaves and New England behind.
I just really noticed that last night....they are ALL gone. I guess I have to start closing the blinds at night now.
I've noticed I can hear the train much more clearly now with leaves falling between us and the tracks. Such beauty and then such blah...
Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment