http://www.marthasfavorites.com
http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/
Here is another teacup from the shop. This one is bone china and handpainted.
I like the almost scalloped edge of the cup top and bottom.
The painted out numbers are mark of the person that did the painting.
I do not know the definition of "fine grade."
Here is another teacup from the shop. This one is bone china and handpainted.
I like the almost scalloped edge of the cup top and bottom.
The painted out numbers are mark of the person that did the painting.
I do not know the definition of "fine grade."




4 comments:
Now that is one stunning tea cup!! Love the colors!!
Debbie
What a lovely teacup! Love the colors...perfect springtime cup.
Happy Tea Tuesday!
-marie
Lovely Tea cup, the colors are so delicate.
Hugs,
Penny
Wow! I haven't seen a cup from Melba Bone China before, nor have I seen one that says guaranteed on it! And it is such a lovely cup as well.
Thank you so much for showing it to us.
Hugs,
Terri
Post a Comment