Upon entering the store this great little white dinette set caught my eye. Wouldn't be great in a small kitchen?
Nearby I found this amazing mirrored room divider. Too bad it wasn't for sale because it was stunning.
Turquoise and coral compliment each other so well, don't they?
I was quite taken with this bedroom . Everything goes so well together and makes the room quite inviting. All the old, mismatched furniture painted white makes it such a cheerful space.
And here is a scene that would look great on a porch. The chairs, shabby chic for sure, were just begging to have someone sit in them for some relaxation.
The lady who owns the shop has a great eye for what goes well together and makes the room settings so inspiring. I started taking pictures to remind myself and then realized I should share them on this blog.Hope you enjoyed them. Would love to see your comments.



1 comment:
Hi: I am running very late for Tea Cup Tuesday, but I just had to stop by and look at all your beautiful tea cups. I can't pick a favorite. Thank you so much for joining us. Hope to see you next week. Blessings, Martha
Post a Comment