There were pansies, tulips and other spring flowers everywhere for sale. So pretty and spring like fresh. I bought a few little pansies to put in one of my gardens. I will probably wait another couple of weeks before I buy anything else. I usually make my big garden purchases around Mother's Day.
I didn't buy a whole lot of other things but enjoyed seeing all the things that were available. I did see a lot of cups and saucers so I will feature them on Teacup Tuesday. But here are some of the other things I found.
These little Amish Dolls caught my eye. This area has a large Amish and also Mennonite population so it isn't a surprise to find the dolls.
I thought the use of this buggy to hold some flowers was a clever idea.
If you need some planters this was the place to be. I admit it, I bought several!
Here was one of the table where there were a lot of pretty spring plants.
And I did buy some of the veggies. Always a great selection.
And finally a Mantle. No fireplace at our house but if we had one, this would be nice.
I hope to get to another flea market over the weekend. If I do I will report next week. Also check back on Tea Cup Tuesday.






1 comment:
How tempting!
My eye was caught by an advert on a recycle shop promoting its garden stuff. I know myself, so I have not been there yet ....
Such pretty violets! No doubt you will make it all cheery around your house over Easter.
Happy Easter!
Jacoba
Post a Comment