The cup and saucer I have chosen to share with you is from Queen Anne. I think Queen Anne makes some of the prettiest cup and saucers that I own.
This one features some pretty little wild roses. I was not able to find the pattern name
anywhere on line. Maybe some of you know. But I really like it because the flowers are in full bloom but soft and so pretty.
After you visit my post today be sure to check out these other tea posts.



5 comments:
Hi Beth, That is a pretty tea cup! I am sorry to hear you have Lyme disease. Take care and get well.
Beth
Good morning Beth,
Queen Anne is a pretty teacup. I have one too but in a different pattern. Thanks for sharing with us and joining me for tea. I hope you have a lovely week.
Blessings,
Sandi
Beautiful tea cup. Please take care of yourself. Feel better soon! Happy Tea Day!
Hello Beth, I agree with you, Queen Anne made the loveliest tea cups! And yours with it's wild rose design is really lovely.
Oh gosh! I am sorry to hear about your Lyme disease! I do hope the treatment works well and you are back to normal very soon.
Hugs,
Terri
Hi Beth,
you shared a pretty tea cup today. I have two trios with the same pattern but slightly different shape. I didn't figure out the correct pattern namen. I noticed "Pink Roses" but I am not shure if that is the official name. But I see a pattern number on pur cup's bottom. Patt. 8501. Maybe the pattern has just a number, no name. Thank you for sharing this beautiful tea cup. I wish you all the best.
Best greetings, Johanna
Post a Comment