I was UNPLEASANTLY surprised to discover I have Lyme Disease. Too much time spent outside I guess. But I wanted to and needed to work in my garden. I guess I will have to be more watchful. It was caught pretty early so a three week course of antibiotics should take care of it.... At least the doctor thinks so.
So back too better things.... like my sewing machine!
The little quilt I showed a few days ago is finished. I have to admit it feels awfully good to be able to say finished!
And here it is.... now, what shall I work on next..............................
I am using it as a table topper next to my bed. I really like it and I especially like it that it is DONE!
In case you are wondering, most of my projects these days are small. I don't need any bed sized quilts and don't have room to quilt them easily so will continue to work on the smaller sized things.

No comments:
Post a Comment