Thistles are a favorite wild flower and they are growing in my backyard right now. Here are a couple of pictures. Even though they are wild they are so vibrant I think.
The reason I am showing these is because of the cup and saucer I am featuring this week.
It is a thistle design by Colclough China. Couldn't find a name for the pattern.b You can't see very well from these pictures but the background is a very pale pink.
Hope you liked the cup and saucer I chose this week.
Meanwhile Thanks for visiting my site today.......
After you visit my post today be sure to check out these other tea posts.







8 comments:
A thistle pattern seems quite rare. Very pretty!
I have 2 cups with thistles on them but they are different from yours. And thistles are growing wildly along the roadsides right now. A beautiful combination! Pamela
Hi Beth,
Personally, I think thistles are quite pretty and they look lovely on your teacup! Thank you for sharing it with us today and have a lovely week.
Blessings,
Sandi
Hello Beth, I adore your Colclough thistle tea cup! I do love thistles, they are just such a vibrant joy.
You are lucky to have them wild around you.
Hugs,
Terri
Pretty teacup perfect for a summer day. Have a great week.
Nancy
I dearly love Thistle patterns. This is lovely! Thanks so much for sharing your treasure!
Ruth
Lovely thistle design on your beautiful teacup. Love the light pink. Happy Tea Day!
A lovely pairing of the cup and flower. I also love how you displayed it on plaid. Very fitting.
Thank you, Ruthie from:http://www.ladybstimefortea.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment