Last night I finally put the finishing touches on the first monthly project of the Fellowship Of Flowers. I am pleased since last night was the last night of January. I wonder if I will be so good in February. I am already behind a tiny bit on making the flowers. But I PLAN to catch up this coming weekend.
Here is my first project. When Michelle showed us the firtst project I knew right off I would have to do mine a bit different than hers. But I loved the idea of a bell pull...... (She used Downton Abbey as her inspiration.) So here is mine. If you visit her blog you will see hers is very different than mine. But I like the idea of doing it my own way.
I should state that I don't have a bell in my stash, at the moment, to add to the bottom so may end up just putting a tassel. We shall have to see. But I am happy with what I have so far.
Here it is......
I know the yarn trim looks a little funny in the picture but not in real life. It is very thick yard but doesn't show it in the picture for some reason. But you get the idea.
I am hopeful I will be able to show you the first two flowers for the next project by next Wed. or Thurs. With some degree of luck and planning I should have them to show you then. We shall see.
MEANWHILE.......don't forget to check in next Tuesday to see what I have in mind for my weekly tea party.

2 comments:
I'm taking a wild one at what a bell pull is and I'm probably wrong, like most times. What do you use it for? You did a lovely job.
Have a great week,
cindy
Looks wonderful! Great job girlfriend!
Post a Comment