One of my collecting "weaknesses" has always been cottages...... I love them and have quite a few. Maybe I will feature them all here someday. BUT for today's Tea Cup Tuesday post I am just going to feature a Cottage theme.
I made my usual favorite, Earl Gray, and got some pretty little cupcakes from the bakery.
This teacup and saucer are from Royal Albert.... always a favorite of mine.
I love the details of the cottages on this set.
And here is the mark. There is no name included.
The teapot is from Arthur Wood and Son and features a pretty little thatched roof cottage.
And here is the little plate I chose to hold the cupcakes. It is also Royal Albert and is called Minuet. So delicate looking.
Thanks for joining me today and I hope you will visit the other Tea Time blogs as well.
I have joined with the following Tea Cup Tuesday Tea Parties.
Hope you will visit them too.
Bernideen's Tea-time Blog *
Ruth's Antiques Teacups *








8 comments:
Wonderful tea set!Thanks for sharing!Hugs.
Hi Beth! I have a weakness for cottage scenes, too. They take me away to faraway place! Your teacup, teapot and the plate make for such a pretty teatime.
My dear Beth, what a delightful post and oh, what beautiful china! How I would love to have a cup of tea with you :)
Happy Spring! Hugs!
Thanks for sharing your charming cottage collection. I only have 1 cottage teacup by Royal Vale in my collection.
A lovely set to make enjoying your tea even nicer. My tea cups are hidden away in a cupboard as I am usually on the go when I am drinking my tea and a mug suits me better. Thanks for sharing Beth.
Beautiful! I have a "thing" for cottages, too. Always have. I'm glad you posted your link, as it led me to your blog for the first time!
Ho Beth...I actually didn't know that RA used that pattern decal as well. I have had it on 3 other makers, but hadn't seen the RA one. I just love the cottage designs. So cute! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth
Oh what a sweet tea setting - the cup is darling and I love the little teapot. Happy weekend.
Post a Comment