This time I have chosen a pretty little set I recently added for sale in my antique shop. The manufacturer is Crown Staffordshire. I haven't been able to find the actual name just yet.
The pieces I have include three cup and saucer sets (I only show two here) and a sugar and creamer.
There are lots of tiny blossoms all over it including my always favorite PANSY.
I think the sugar and creamer are as dainty as the flowers on their sides.
Here is the mark, sorry it is so light. According to information I found on the internet this mark was from 1930s on. The lady I bought it from probably bought it in the 50s or 60s. Don't know for sure.
After you visit my post today be sure to check out these other tea posts.





7 comments:
Hello Beth,
Your china pieces are so sweet with their whimsical little flowers. Thank you for sharing them with us today and have a lovely week.
Blessings,
Sandi
Lovely tea cups! I adore the little cream and sugar too. They remind me of the Royal Chelsea I shared last week...
Thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs,
Terri
Beth, these are lovely ... such dainty decoration. Happy Tea Day!
lovely teacup share !
see you at FHC ~ tea's on :)
Hi Beth,
Your teacups and matching cream & sugar are beautiful. I love the dainty floral design. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Lisa
Hi Beth,
I loved your flowery tea set!
So fresh and Spring-like!
Happy Tea Day!
Hugs
What a pretty design - I love it! Wish I lived closer to your antique shop, I would definitely buy it. Have a lovely week. Hugs, Sandie
Post a Comment