This weeks teacup is perhaps a bit subtle compared to the one I showed last week.
However I think it is lovely.
I am showing it with a couple of pretty little salt dishes and a bone china bouquet.
I could not find a name for the pattern. So can't tell you about it.
Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoyed this tea cup Tuesday showing. Be sure to check back next week to see what I have found for you to see.
After you visit my post today be sure to check out these other tea posts.





6 comments:
I agree! It is a lovely pattern...so dainty and English cottage garden. Great find!
Ruth
Your teacup is pretty and I'm sure you enjoy sipping tea from it.
Good morning Beth,
Your teacup is very cute and reminds one of a sweet English cottage garden; a pleasure to sip tea from. Thank you for sharing and joining me for tea. Enjoy your day.
Blessings,
Sandi
Hello Beth,
What a pretty vintage cup! I love that shape too. The little salt dishes are so very sweet, love that color!
Hugs,
Terri
Sweet tea cup ...such a nice shape to warm and fit into hands...Lovely find...Enjoy your teatime...
What a lovely tea cup! And such sweet salt dishes. Have a blessed week! ~Michelle
Post a Comment